Sabtu, 13 September 2014

Self Introduction

Standard

       Hi friends, welcome to my blog. I will be glad if you visit it periodically. So you will know me more and there are some information that you will get.

       Ok well let me introduce myself, my name is Muhammad Wahyu Nugroho Sakti, but you can call me Sakti. I'm an Indonesian, I was born at Ponorogo, East Java , February 21th 1995 and originally javanese ethnic. My name "Sakti" which mean supernatural was named by a doctor who help my mother to make me born. 2 months before I born, my mother and my father was accidentally crashed into a bus, my mother was tossed out of car, she's fall into a rice field. All of her bodies was bloody but amazingly the womb(me) still healthy and there's no physical defect. Thats the reason why I named by that. I growth to be a cool and humble boy. Cool in my mind is not wanna talkmore and just talk when I needed, but try to do the best.

      Now, I am very lucky boy who can study at Electronic Engineering Polytechnic Institute of Surabaya, especially at Game Technology of Creative Multimedia Department. Before I study here, I was graduated from Software Engineer Department at Vocational School 1 Jenangan Ponorogo. In there I learn more about IT Programming. I wish someday will be a good programmer in IT and Game Development.

      Lets talk about my hobbies, I have some hobbies. But I will explain my favorite hobby, My favorite hobby are write a code and play dota. It happens rolling turn. if I bore with my code, I play dota. If I bore with the game, Lets start a code again. That what I do every day and night. But what project I do is a secret, someday you'll be know some of that , :D. I don't love hard sport, but I love to keep walk and run everymorning. The thing I didn't like is drink or eat something at hot condition.

     I'm sorry for my bad english. Here I am Sakti Nugraha. Thanks for visit my blog. See you in another post, hope you come again and please correct me if I wrong.

27 komentar:

  1. You are soooo lucky !
    Why you dont just ... ?
    Nevermind.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I always be grateful with my own, brother. So I forget the last and think it be the best...

      Hapus
  2. your hobby is write a code ? make programs for computer?. for desktop or web?

    BalasHapus
  3. So you have interest at making game? Me too!

    BalasHapus
  4. do u show me how do ponorogo dance? like a reog ponorogo?
    if u cant, u arent a real ponorogo member hahaha

    BalasHapus
  5. you are great my friend, by the way, can you teach me about coding/programming?? hehehehe ^_^

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi Sakti, supranatural boy(?) hahaha, I like your post, but I wanna make a correction about it. In 4th paragraph 2nd line, you wrote "My favorite hobby is write a code and play dota." The right one is "My favorite hobbies are write a code and play dota.", because you have 2 hobbies, thank you Sakti^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks for read my post and correct me, I have fix it ^_^
      Don't forget to visit another post.

      Hapus
  7. Hey Sakti , you are a funny guy ..
    i like that but i think the word "my self" should be "myself" right ?
    thanks sakti, you got me ;)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Wow you are right, big boy (akbar). I have fix it now, thanks for coming. Keep visit my blog

      Hapus
  8. I like the part "I growth to be a cool and humble boy" thanks

    BalasHapus
  9. hi sakti ! nice post and nice template for your blog.. haha..

    BalasHapus
  10. nice template bro. teach me to make template like this one :)

    BalasHapus
  11. you must like a sport. because, it make we are health hihi

    BalasHapus
  12. hi sakti... why you don't like hard sport?

    BalasHapus
  13. so yo get named SAKTI because doctor who help you

    BalasHapus
  14. nice boy, nice job, nice post. you can Help me to lern about blogspot. I hope we can be a good friend.
    thanks.

    BalasHapus
  15. i'm sure you are so supranatural

    BalasHapus
  16. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  17. can you teach about code computer for me ? :D

    BalasHapus
  18. nice post brother.
    but i think it is wrong "My favorite hobby are". it should be "My favorite hobby is".
    thank you

    BalasHapus
  19. what is your project, maybe i can help you to complete that

    BalasHapus
  20. wow many DOTA players in this place... btw nice post...

    BalasHapus